1970-1994 Moscow State University-studies in philosophy.
Qualification: Diploma in Teaching Philosophy.
1992-2010 PMC Personal and Management Consulting GmbH, Berlin
International consultancy with a focus on searches for technical and managerial job candidates in Germany, central and eastern Europe.
1992-1994, Business Development Manager
1995-2010 Managing Director
- acquiring new clients within Germany for search projects in Germany, central and eastern Europe.
- creating job descriptions and requirement specifications.
- Project Manager for direct approach projects, determining search strategies, compiling lists of
- target companies, identifying prospective candidates, conducting telephone interviews.conducting personal interviews, creating dossiers and presenting candidates to clients.
- over 400 successfully completed search projects.
- overall responsibility for several Business Development Managers and Researchers.
- career advice, including profiling, for people of all ages and backgrounds for new career orientation.
- Project Manager for cross-border searches in central and eastern European countries.
- Trainer: general communications training, sales training for in-house and external staff, telephone training, management training, training for job applications.
Foreign languages: English-good, Russian-fluent.